View Profile Rob1221

35 Game Reviews

I got stuck inside one of the checkpoints in the top left zone and then returned to a black screen like another reviewer said.

NicedenGames responds:

Hey ! I'm sorry this happened to you. I think there's some issues with the built-in saving system of Construct. I removed it for now (you'll start over if you close/refresh the Newgrounds's page) If you want to play it again, everything should work correctly !

Have a nice day :)

In the US (and many others according to Wikipedia), we're taught that there are 7 continents, including North America and South America. I assume the dev lives in a country where they merge North and South America into a single continent. So different perspectives lead to different answers, although I'll say that the 51 state question is wrong no matter where you live.

Munguia responds:

the 7 continents is a totally USA thing, im from Central America, the central part of America, not Central America the north part of South America. The "51st state", in post-1959 American political discourse, is a phrase that refers to areas or locales that are – seriously or facetiously – considered candidates for U.S. statehood, joining the 50 states that presently compose the United States. The phrase has been applied to external territories as well as parts of existing states which would be admitted as separate states in their own right.

It's a platformer for sure, but there doesn't seem to be much puzzle. Most levels are easy or linear and can be completed without much thought.

n/a, Male